Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Run for your Lives!


If you arrived here from Denver Taco Trucks, you know that I am a big fan of the mobile mexican munchmobiles, and the reviews of taco trucks that you will find there are a reflection of my enthusiasm. Occasionally, however, you run into a bad one and giving it the review treatment might prevent someone from having a very unpleasant experience. I found one that was so bad I almost lost my faith in taco trucks and would hate for that to happen to you. Seriously, lunch from La Cascada put me off taco trucks so thoroughly it was almost 2 weeks before I could face another one. I posted this review on Denver Taco Trucks but then realized it would be the first thing you see after the introduction, and I don't want to spoil your visit.

If you've encountered a bad taco truck please let me know, and I'll list it here.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have had better luck than I have. I have been to about 5 taco trucks and 3 of them gave me spoiled/bad tasting meat. The other 2 were nothing to rave about. One of the bad trucks I encountered at a construction site in highlands ranch. They were long gone by the time I tasted the awful tasting pork. The other was north of denver off highway 85 I think. It looked unroadworthy and probably never moved. I had a bad tasting beef burrito from there. I was starving so I ate it anyways and didn't get sick but the taste was off. I will have to try some of your recommendations although my experience with recommendations from Coloradoans has not been good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home